|Our company has been
certified to ISO 13485:2003 (the international quality certification for medical device manufacture).
It’s your guarantee of quality and the highest level of customer support.
DRI Sleeper has the only independently audited user survey : 90% success rate
DRI Sleepers® - proud to be locally manufactured to maintain the highest quality. We aim to be the best, not the cheapest.
How do the DRI Sleeper® Eclipse and DRI Sleeper® Excel treat bedwetting?
- The DRI Sleeper® Eclipse wireless alarm unit is placed on a table, or the DRI Sleeper® Excel alarm unit goes on the shoulder.
- The Urosensor™ is in the underwear and when wet with urine, triggers the alarm to wake the bedwetter.
- Over the next few days or weeks, the child begins to learn to wake more and more quickly, until he or she is beating the alarm and waking before wetting starts.
- The child then consistently wakes every time he or she needs to go to the bathroom.
- The final stage: the child will sleep through the night but without wetting the bed or needing to wake up to go to the bathroom.
This is the mature pattern, your child is capable of waking if she or he needs to go to the bathroom and even more interesting, it now appears that the overproduction of urine has stopped.
It may take a week or a month or even two, but as
Professor Hjalmas of Sweden, a leading expert says,
"It is the only method proven to have cured the problem."
Frequently asked Questions
» Click here for Tips and Strategies and FAQs about treating bedwetting.
» Click here for More Information about the DRI Sleepers®.
» Click here for A summary of the research on bedwetting and its causes and treatment.
Email: info@DRI-Sleeper.com | Phone: 1 877 331 2768 (USA) or +64 4 212 5245 (Worldwide)
Email this website to a friend | © Copyright DRI Sleeper®