The DRI Sleeper® excel bed wetting alarm comes with the the Smartfabric Urosensor™ (50cm x 40cm) and snap connector leads approximately 90cm long.
Features & Benefits
|Ideal for children who don't want to wear an alarm||It's a good idea to purchase an extra sensor mat, one for the bed and one in the wash – so you’re never caught out.|
|100% cotton fabric with a layer of non-woven interlining and a bound edge||
|Embroidered with silver conductive thread quick and maximum detection at 1cm intervals||
How to Use
- Attach the two dome ends of the snap connector lead to the domes on the mat (there is no particular order- either dome on the snap connector lead can be attached to either dome on the Smartfabric Urosensor mat).
- Plug the snap connector lead into the DRI Sleeper® excel alarm.
- Test the alarm by placing something metal (stainless steel knife or a pair of stainless steel scissors) across two or more of the silver sensing threads sewn onto the enuresis mat. The alarm will trigger.
- Unplug the lead from the alarm to disconnect the alarm after testing.
- Lay the mat under the bottom sheet of the bed to be positioned under the child’s body to catch the urine when the child wets.
- Run the lead under the bottom sheet out to the side of the bed and plug into the alarm. Clip the alarm to the bedding away from the wetting area.
- The alarm is ready to use.
DRI Sleeper® alarms are warranted against manufacturing defect for 6 months following purchase.