DRI Sleepers 40th year anniversary promotion
WIRELESS BEDWETTING ALARM
PREMIUM WATERPROOF SHEET
FREE BOOK 'A Plan for DRI Nights'
'A Plan for DRI Nights' tells you everything you need to know about night toilet training with a bedwetting alarm.
Brolly Sheet Features:
- 100% cotton top, natural, breathable, comfortable sleep surface
- Absorbs 2 litres of fluid over an 8 hour period plenty of protection for adults and children and the bed
- Waterproof backing contains no PVC, vinyl or formaldehyde Safe, silent and crinkle free
- Quick to change and easy to wash
- No more stripping the bed
How do I care for my Brolly Sheets?
Cold or warm gently machine wash. Tumble dry on low heat or line dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Do not use fabric softener. Do not use bleach.
Should I wash my Brolly Sheets before I use them?
It is a good idea to wash your brolly sheets before use as this will soften the fabric and increase the absorbency.
How many Brolly Sheets do I need?
It’s a good idea to have two – one on the bed and one in the wash – so you’re never caught out. What’s more, they’re a cinch to wash: simply throw in the machine and then in the dryer or on the line.