What happy parents have to say…
This feedback from Alicia is poetry to our ears!
Thank you for your follow up email.
Our son Brad (recently turned 8) has now been dry at night for 30 days.
We are thrilled with the result and have to admit we were somewhat skeptical about the alarm working but were at wits end to try and help him.
Brad being a deep sleeper, we feel, was triggered (as in something clicked subconsciously) with the priming! We are very thankful and glad we followed along this track.
Kind Regards & thanks,
- Sorry it's taken so long to reply,
but his sheets have been totally dry!!
The laundry has lessened.
His brain is trained.
Why did we wait?
Success was to be gained!
It worked so fast!
Wet sheets are the past!
Thank you Eclipse!!
It worked incredibly fast!!
- Alicia, USA
- My 10 year-old autistic son has been wanting to get out of nighttime nappies for so long but we just couldn't find a way to make it happen. It took just a few days of using your wonderful product to somehow stimulate the response in his body to wake when he needs to pee. He has been dry and accident-free for 4 months. Thank-you!
- Sarah, Switzerland
- Just wanted to let you know that our 7 year old was quite excited about the alarm and was completely dry after a few weeks! I have passed the alarm onto a friend now.
My partner and myself are both child psychologists and have been very
impressed with the alarm and will recommend to our friends and clients
- Briar, New Zealand
- We've been totally amazed at how the alarm has helped…after 8 years with possibly a handful of dry nights throughout that time, this has been an unbelievable turnaround.
- Louise, Australia
We received this heart warming feedback in March, 2016, it bought a tear to the eye!
My 7 year old son has NEVER been dry in his life. Every night he was SATURATED and leaked through pull ups through the bedding.
It was his decision to order his alarm from your website as he was desperate to be dry and 'normal'. We ordered the DRI Sleeper excel.
Week 1-2 Absolute hell. It was like having a newborn again. Up 3-4 times a night, racing to the toilet with a boy who was in a deep sleep. By the second week our boy was carefully cutting into sanitary pads (for his alarm), all lined up ready for the night ahead. He took full control of his treatment but we were exhausted. Twice we turned the device off overnight (without his knowledge) just to get some much needed sleep. He didn't remember many times despite using a cold cloth on his face and turning the lights on. By the second week I was over it. No improvement. I broke down at work....but was encouraged by a colleague who told me to keep going for at least 4 weeks. It felt like forever but we kept going.
Week 3-4 Only twice a night! I couldn't believe it. But still hard work. I was doubtful it would ever work. Then, out of the blue, he had a dry night!! Fluke? One off??? Then....
Week 5 - DRY!
Week 6 - DRY!
and so on and so on and so on!!!
From the first night he was dry he has NEVER had an accident since. He raced around the house with joy, saying 'my brain has woken up, my brain has woken up!!!!".
It's now 6 weeks since his first dry night. He is the happiest and proudest kid on earth. I'm still pinching myself
that it worked. In reflection I wish I'd gotten the wireless version but it still did a great job.
Words can't express how this has changed our sons life and ours. We have given away all his pull ups and we are all well slept. I can't thank you enough.
- Debbi, Australia
- You will be pleased to know that at last the alarm has been handed to me with the words 'I don't need this anymore'. She was 13 at the end of February so we start the teenage years with a clean sheet, literally! I dread to think how much I have spent over the years on pull ups but at times it seemed the only solution. Thanks again for all your help. I am happy to send the alarm back to you so you can help another fraught parent in the future.
– Ruth, Holmfirth, England
- Check out this review on OMG Goodies
- I'm pleased to report that Elliot has been basically dry since the 22nd April, the priming and the visualisation appeared to be the secondary keys to this. We had a few times over a month ago where he has started to wet and woken up and taken himself to the toilet. Now every so often before bed, I ask him the question - where do we go to pee at night and he responds "The toilet".
– Melanie, Auckland
- Just want to share my daughter has got 30 consecutive dry nights. In connection to this, she is more confident overall. Her teachers also noticed.
Thank you so much for all your advice.
– Linda Choi, Hong Kong
- My daughter loves the alarm, she’s told me to “sell my pull ups on eBay mommy”. She just loves that she doesn’t have to wear pull-ups...
– Lydia Du Buisson, Canada
- We've been using the dri sleeper excel for almost 4 weeks now and it's amazing - we've gone from completely full nappies/wet bed and washing everyday to dry and either waking without the alarm or sleeping dry right though the night. Highly recommended!!!!!
– Tracy Lynch, Australia
- The DRI Sleeper® is a miracle. Within 2 weeks my daughter is dry at night (at 7 years old) and now feels good about herself.
– Jill, Hamilton, New Zealand
- Just want to let you know that after those initial days of Lucas not waking at all without us having to fully intervene - wet cloths, rocking and shaking him, sitting him up - he suddenly one night got up and was found wandering downstairs (dry!) I directed him to the bathroom and now he is up every night or one or two times is dry having slept through. I am really amazed because I thought with him being such a deep sleeper he would have to learn to wake to the alarm first however that was not the case. Anyway we are now 11 nights dry in a row (even with a couple nights he was very sick and very tired) so only 3 more to go to get to our 14. He is very keen to get the alarm off now. Anyway of course we are so pleased after a summer (Canadian one) of him waking wet one or two times almost every night. If he is dry the next 3 nights then it will have been only 3.5 weeks! I only wish we started it at the beginning of the summer before we had to deal with all the wet nights camping as well. So we are very pleased about this all :-) and will be definitely be letting my GP know the brand of your alarm and why I would strongly recommend it. The sensor sets this alarm apart and especially since we can use it in a pull up/diaper so we were still able to do the training when we were in a hotel and not have to deal with wet sheets etc!
– Carl Martin, Canada
- Thank you for your prompt response. I am impressed with your customer service! So unexpected!
– Migdalia Sotir, USA
- We have used the DRI sleeper Eclipse on our 7 1/2 year old girl and it helped so much faster than we ever could imagine!
– Gry Galaasen, Norway
- I would just like to thank you for all of your help and support. My daughter Ava has now been dry for 8 weeks, I'm so glad I stuck with it. We are both very happy with the result and didn't think we could make it this far. Persistence was definitely the key to success. I would totally recommend this to any parent.
– Ashley Phelan
- Our local Chemist recommended you - I had hired a model 7yrs ago for my daughter and it worked like magic!!
– Cath Scarlett, New Zealand
- I work in a private paediatric practice in Auckland with a number of urologists and we see a significant number of children with enuresis of varying ages. I will be recommending your company and your alarms, as I had previously, but now that I have had recent communication with yourselves, I feel that I can more easily pass on my recommendation in the knowledge that you are providing an excellent service.
– Leanne, New Zealand
- I purchased a dri sleeper alarm for my 6 year old daughter, who wasn't at all toilet trained during the night. It took 5 weeks to become consistently dry and we continued for another 4 weeks to make sure. Had great success so I thought I would drop a quick note to say thank you and what a great product.
– Jayne Bittner, Australia
- This little machine has performed the miracle we have sought for so long. IT WORKS. Tanya had turned 9 and we tried DVAPP when she was 5 and again at 8 without any success. She's never had a dry night. Luckily we found a distributor in South Africa. First week was lots of wet linen, second week she pushed till 3am, third week she slept through and we did another to be safe. She’s happily sleeping through the night now and it has changed her world. THANK YOU for this product, I have recommended it to our Urologist to refer other parents to the Dri Sleeper
- Mignon McNamara, South Africa
- To see her have the freedom and the ability to control her bladder is priceless to me. So from the bottom of my heart, as a mother and from my daughter who said, “Mom don't forget to write a great review for DRI Sleeper®!!” Thank you and God bless.
– Allene & Kyleigh van Oirschot
- Thank you very much Karen, your customer and after sales service is very welcomed in a time where "it" seems to be in decline generally speaking.
– Luke and Kate Fenech, Australian
- Je ne manie pas suffisamment bien la langue anglaise pour avoir bien compris la marche à suivre, mais avec votre document en français, c'est chose faite, et je vous en remercie. Vraiment, votre produit fait des merveilles!
– Stéphanie Gasulla, France
- We are one week dry! He soaked last Saturday night but he and daddy arrived home around 2AM after a long drive home from a hockey tournie. Since then, he has been dry. We even had three nights of late sport activities in which he would have consumed large amounts of water. We have continued to prime him each night.Thank you so much for your continued support which is adding to his success!
– Sandra, Ontario Canada
- Just to let you know, my 11 year old son, who had the most difficulty / least progress with the eclipse model / routine last time has used the wired model for 3 nights now - completely dry - and without the alarm even sounding once - and last night, getting up to go on his own in the middle of the night. This is the child who has had only a few dry nights ever in his life and that was after weeks of trying last time! - and never 2 nights in a row!
– Jan, NSW Australia
- I see it has been a while since we last spoke, and so I thought I'd update you. We have been so excited with the progress. Max went very quickly from the alarm going off 4 times a night to just once, or even not at all (a lot of people had told be the bladder needs to be expanded. It seems his did this quite quickly - a matter of 2 or 3 days). We then stayed at that level (getting up once at night with the alarm) for quite some time. In the last couple of weeks we have progressed to Max getting up of his own accord to go to the toilet at night, and so the alarm does not go off at all (this has happened maybe 3 or 4 times now). I'm guessing (hoping) we are not far off the end point now! I think a big milestone was when Max told me he had a dream where he needed to go to the toilet but he couldn't. I explained that we all have those dreams when we really need to wake up and go. Funny to think that because he has never been dry, he'd never experienced these dreams before! So thank you for your patience and help with sorting out the initial wrinkles. I keep saying to my husband how happy I am with the alarm, and I have a friend in the same situation, to whom I will also recommend this system. Many thanks again. - Georgina, Sydney, Australia
- "We received our DRI-Eclipse transmitter and 2-pack of alarming receivers and have begun using them. They are already making a difference! We use them for our 18 year old son that has profound Autism and 'lost' his toileting ability. We use the alarm during the daytime, as he does not like sleeping in underclothes (we use a bed pad alarm at night). I just purchased an additional sensor so that we can keep a sensor and alarm here at home, and send a sensor and alarm in to school. We're very happy with the product. Thank you!" - Jennifer P, Washington USA
- My daughter is 8 years old and has never had a dry night – sometimes she even wet through the night time nappy. We tried everything and just before we resorted to medication we decided to try the DRI Sleeper® eclipse. I can’t believe it!! After 8 years of showing no sign of being dry she was dry within 1 week and has never wet the bed since. I was prepared for it to take months. I cannot recommend this alarm enough. She can now go for sleepovers and on overnight excursions without worrying for weeks before about wetting the bed. She is so happy she keeps thanking me for buying it. The small sensor inside the underpants meant she never felt wearing it and with no wires she was free to move around in comfort as she slept. It was the best money I’ve spent.
– C Eaton, Australia
On April 23rd, I ordered a DRI Sleeper Excel for my son through your website via recommendation from our family doctor. Almost immediately after the order was placed I had second thoughts, and believed that The DRI Sleeper® Eclipse, would be a better fit for our older son. So, I called the support line and spoke with a very friendly and helpful gentleman who facilitated the change to my order. I truly appreciated such a positive customer service experience with your company!
– Colin, Ontario, Canada
- I am writing to tell you that the DRI Sleeper® worked wonderfully on my son. It took him only 2 weeks. We are so proud of him and more importantly, he is proud. I can not thank you and your company enough. Best of luck to you all and again, THANK YOU.
– B Cozzolino, IL, USA
I know you must get thousands of thank you letters from grateful parents, but I just had to let you know how grateful I am. After almost 10 years of my son wetting the bed every night I was sceptical of your product but decided it was worth a try. I'm happy to say it actually worked. My son has no clue how it worked, but I can see the joy on his face every morning. After over a month without an accident he still wakes up and says (with a smile on its face) “I don't think I will ever wet the bed again.” I can't tell you how happy he is and I am. I will definitely spread the word of your product to any parent I know who could use it. Thank you so much for a product that really works.
- After nine years of wet beds, my daughter is now dry every night. She has renewed confidence and is now enjoying sleepovers and camps she missed due to this problem. Your DRI Sleeper® worked in 4 days! I wish I had found it earlier.
– N Waller, Bellaire, TX, USA
- Thank you for your very detailed reply. So the following night I did some ofyour suggested strategies. Firstly it started with us doing a trial run ofwhat to do when the alarm goes off, using the knife to set it off. Then wetalked about a suitable reward for stopping the wee and getting up for thetoilet if the alarm goes off. And it worked! We have had either dry nightsor alarm-responding nights since. We have not had a wet night.
We have moved from one night rewards and now on to a six night reward. Andhe is still very motivated. We are marking the nights on the progress charttoo. I think that you were right that he needed a little extra motivationand a clear knowledge of what to do a night.
Thank you very much for your help and great product!
– Helen, Australia
- I wish to express my thanks for what has turned out to be an exceptional product... It is amazing the results that have been achieved in such a short period of time.
– M Vermeulen, Phoenix, USA
- We just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to you for your DRI Sleeper® alarm. After 6 1/2 years, my daughter is finally dry at night. She has been totally dry for two months. I e-mailed you complaining that I was having difficulty and didn't know what to do. Thank you for your quick response and advice. You were very helpful and supportive. Knowing you with there was a great help. I had to remember that the coming dry wasn't going to be a process that happened overnight. My daughter was thrilled to not have to wear pullups anymore. She went to her first slumber party this weekend and was excited to be dry and not to feel different from other girls. Thank you and your team for the great work! I have been recommending this alarm to other people. I am not shy about sharing our experience with others.
- I just wanted to write and let you know it has worked wonders. Thank you for making such a great product. We are all very grateful.
– J Blitch, Lilburn, GA, USA
- DRI Sleeper® has worked wonders. Thank you for your advice and for taking time to get in touch, it was very much appreciated.
– T Cliff, Australia
- My son is 7, and before using your product, I could count the dry nights he had in his life on two hands. The delivery took longer than expected to Canada, but once we started using it, he was having dry nights within two weeks, and it took about another two weeks of intermittent use to coach him off of it. Through December, he has not been using the device, and has only wet his bed once. I think that there was one night the alarm didn’t sound, but can’t be sure it wasn’t “user error”. I’m glad I chose your product! 250,000 +1 happy customers….
– Rob, Canada
- Just to let you know, my 11 year old son, who had the most difficulty / least progress with the eclipse model / routine last time has used the wired model for 3 nights now - completely dry - and without the alarm even sounding once - and last night, getting up to go on his own in the middle of the night. This is the child who has had only a few dry nights ever in his life and that was after weeks of trying last time! - and never 2 nights in a row! My daughter's eclipse alarm is working well and she's had 1/3 dry nights already - which is an equal PB for her too. So thanks again for your help and advice. We'll cross fingers that we can beat this issue entirely soon!
– Jan, Australia
I purchased the product back in July and started to use it on my seven-year-old son in August. Well, November 10, and he has not used it in almost 4 weeks. He is so proud of himself and has not had a wet bed. I was very weary about using this on him. But I'm glad I took the plunge and did it. Thank you so much for helping children like my son.
We used DRI Sleeper® on our second son and it worked like a miracle. Thanks heaps!!
– B M Don, New Zealand
- Congratulations on a wonderful product – a God send to bedwetters and their families.
– C Witheriff, Gold Coast, Australia
- I can't tell you how ecstatic I am that this actually worked. I want other parents to know about your product.
– K Johnson, Ft Worth, TX, USA
- I just wanted to write you a thank you note. I have three kids, ages 14, 11, and 8 years old. I ordered two DRI Sleeper® alarms about eight months to a year ago. My middle child and my youngest were wetting the bed in the night. We were exasperated about what to do. We have tried all kinds of drills to get our kids to stop wetting. When we received the DRI Sleeper® we immediately had our kids using them. I am amazed to say that both of them have completely stopped wetting the bed. I can't believe it. It only took about three weeks for them to be completely free from this problem. They are both as happy as can be that they have stopped wetting the bed. They were so proud and so were we. We have tried other alarm products with very limited success and no long-term success. The design of your product was an immediate success. The small alarm attached to their shoulder was their ticket to freedom.
- I just wanted to let you know that you have another satisfied customer. J, my eight year old boy is now dry. It took about four months and now he is always dry. It has really helped his self-esteem.
- We ordered DRI Sleeper® from you a few months ago, and our son is now cured of bedwetting! He is nine years old and has always had a bedwetting problem. We have tried a few things to help them but we were ultimately hoping he would grow out of it. He was growing so tired of the problem, frustrated and embarrassed, that we put on the doctor recommended medicine. We never liked giving him the medicine, so we ordered DRI Sleeper®. It only took a few weeks for our son to stop bedwetting. We were afraid to say he was cured, so we waited, and now three months later is still doing great! We never tried a bit alarmed because we were sceptical of them, now we say, “we should have tried years ago”.
- As I write this, my 10 year old son has just completed his 14th consecutive dry night and is a successful and extremely excited graduate of your DRI Sleeper® alarm program. This is unbelievable to me because prior to using your alarm, Derek had experienced only a handful of dry nights in his entire life. We were so frustrated and discouraged. Now I can happily say that I am a believer in your product – I am absolutely amazed and thrilled and more importantly, so is he. Wow, no more Goodnights and wet sheets!! Parents, if you and your child patiently and consistently follow the instructions, this really works! Thank you a million times over for this wonderful and effective device.
– Mrs C Anderson
- Our seven year old daughter is a very heavy sleeper. Her dry nights were a rarity. We found Dr. Page’s Eclipse wireless alarm online in August. After two weeks of use it became effective. Our daughter stayed dry 3 weeks with one relapse. We continued using the alarm two more weeks and then removed it. Her nights have been dry ever since. We are very grateful to have found this wonderful tool. We recommend this alarm to any person having a bedwetting problem. Thank you so much Dr. Anthony Page, for your great creation.
– Grateful Parents, Mike and Lina
What confident professionals have to say…
- Having some lovely successes with Eclipse.
– Christine, Dunedin Hospital
- When I can change a child’s feelings of self esteem as easily as I can with a DRI Sleeper®, I believe I can fully endorse a product. DRI Sleeper® helps thousands of children and saves heaps of therapy.
– Dr Sylvia Rimm PhD, Director of Family Achievement Clinic, The Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- We recommend DRI Sleeper® with complete confidence. We get outstanding results.
– Pat Mount, Pharmacy Invanhoe, VIC, Australia
- The unit was obviously developed with a great deal of thought and expertise – and it is great, particularly from our point of view, that we have a trouble free product to service the public and moreover the product is effective.
– Jack Rapley, Managing Director, Pharmawide Sales (Aust) Pty Ltd, NSW, Australia
- I can recommend the DRI Sleeper® as the treatment of choice for enuretic children over six years.
– Dr Seppo Simila MD, Director, Pedihealth, OY, Oulu, Finland
- I confirm we have been thoroughly happy with the DRI Sleeper®.
– Dr Gordon M Leckie, The Health Centre, South Queensbury, Edinburgh, UK
- DRI Sleeper® gives great benefit to our patients. We are thrilled with the results.
– Carmel Burns, Rehab. Centre, Bathurst, NSW, Australia
- I am not aware of one case in which the method was not eventually successful. It is a safe, non threatening, highly acceptable and simply very successful concept.
– Dr J W Jerram MB ChB Dip Obst, Nelson, New Zealand
- I have no hesitation in recommending DRI Sleeper® to parents whose children are enuretic, with the confident expectation that it will be of assistance.
– Glen Stenhouse, Child Psychologist, Papakura, Auckland, New Zealand
- I have found the refinements of the DRI Sleeper® make it a superior device. I regard DRI Sleeper® to be a preferable alternative to drug treatment.
– R S G Hebberd, Prices Pharmacy, Nelson, New Zealand
- I am very glad, however, that I did the research to find DRI Sleeper®. I am a doctor and our hospitals and outpatient units are using the mat with alarm attached to the pyjamas by wires to assist children with bedwetting I think the DRI Sleeper® system is far superior (and the testimonials would suggest this too). In future, I can happily recommend DRI Sleeper® as an alternative.
– Dr Penelope Willcoxson, Sydney, Australia